Well hello there, and welcome to my little Internet nook 🙂 🙂
Here you will find posts about books, beauty, life, holidays, travel, baking, and more. Really anything that tickles my fancy.
Since this is an About page, here are a few facts about me:
- I’m a third-year university student, studying Psychology and Linguistics
- I am quite vertically challenged, but I am also the tallest person in my immediate family #everythingisrelative
- Some authors who have made it onto my all-time favourites list are J. D. Salinger, Stephen King, Margaret Atwood, and Ellen Hopkins.
- I miss all those shows like Friends, Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond that I know can’t watch unless I get some 600-level channel or whatever and am willing to stay up über late just to watch re-runs (which I usually end up doing anyways)
- I have a movie obsession so to spare you the time-suck that would result from feeling compelled to read the entire list of my favourites, I shall just say this: Singin’ in the Rain.
- I love movie soundtracks.
- I detest movie covers of books to the extent that I will neither purchase nor read them under any circumstances lest my mental creation of the characters be interfered with.
- I learned to knit when I was 8 years old and now I think it’s a cool thing to do during lectures instead of checking Facebook, ordering underwear (seen it done), or just squandering my time on Tinder. Instead, I come away with a pair of mittens and the satisfaction that everyone probably thinks I’m an “old soul” now.
- I’m from Canada, and no, I don’t say eh, but a lot of people seem to think Canadians do, eh???
- My souvenir of choice is the clichéd keychain (as tacky as possible please)
- I have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
- I have an adorable cat who you can read all about here.
And if you ever need a friend or a random chat, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or message me on Twitter @litandlovely