Oh my goodness, this nomination completely took me by surprise, and added a lovely bright spot to a day of studying in the library for round two of university midterms. Incidentally, I have just got through this round of tests, so now I can actually write the post without fear of sneaking little linguistic facts into it to show my learning progress.
Thank you to Nicole Ilene at Sorry, I’m Booked for nominating me for this award; if you haven’t read her blog before, I would recommend having a gander. She is such a lovely person and writes about so many different things. The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated.
Thinking of facts about myself on the spot is always so strange because people can point them out quite easily but I cannot for the life of me come up with something interesting.
- I am terrible at coming up with ideas of what to do with friends when we hang out.
- I talk a lot. Like a lot. A. Lot.
- I really like watching documentaries.
- I treat the R and L on my headphones as law.
- I can, and do spend countless hours organizing things.
- I love watching movies with subtitles, even when they are in English.
- My favourite punctuation mark is an ellipsis …
And now for my nominees:
- Birdie Bookworm
- The Bookie Monsters
- Musings From Neville’s Navel
- Curiouser and Curiouser
- I Wuv Books
- The Girl Who Read Too Much
I’m sure some of you have been nominated before, but I have discovered so many amazing blogs recently and I have some favourites that I wanted to highlight 🙂 🙂
One thought on “The Versatile Blogger Award”
I treat the R and L as law too! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person